Word count in the HP Series:
Sorcerer’s Stones: 76,944
Chamber of Secrets: 85,141
Prisoner of Azkaban: 107,253
Goblet of Fire: 190,637
Order of the Phoenix: 257,045
Half-Blood Prince: 168,923
Deathly Hallows: 198,227
Word count in the LOTR Series:
The Hobbit: 95,022
Fellowship of the Ring: 177,227
Two Towers: 143,436
Return of the King: 134,462
But sweetheart, you did not end this comic.
Here, let me help you.
The love (as well as the hate) you give will always come back to you at some point in your life.
Believe me, I know exactly what I am talking about.
THAT IS THE CUTEST RESPONSE TO THIS EVER AND IT MADE ME TEARY EYED
- Harry Potter: stream of angry texts posts a la "MY LIFE SUCKS. MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, MY MENTORS ARE DEAD, MY OWL IS DEAD MY WAND IS BROKEN AND MY SCAR HURTS."
- Ron Weasley: food porn blog
- Hermione Granger: social justice SPEW blogger calling people out on their bullshit. "let the elves decide whether they are house or garden. check yo privelege."
- Ginny Weasley: "day 394-I am not yet dating harry potter" + gifsets dedicated to his scar.
- Luna Lovegood: the nightblogger.
- Draco Malfoy: hipster blogger
- Filch: reblogs pictures/videos/gifs of cats.
- Hagrid: the fluffy chicken girl-"if i get 700,000 notes my headmaster said I could get a chimera."
- McGonagall: that one person who ruins everyones fun text posts.
- Snape: anonymously leaves this in harry's ask "10 point from gryffindor" and then reblogs it.
- Bellatrix Lestrange: fanart of her and the dark lord in compromising positions.
- Voldemort: the blog that just steals everyone else's gifsets to gain followers - "Follow this lord, you will love him on your dashboard".
- Dumbledore: all the gay porn
Legolas babysittin’ this year’s archers :)
this has to hit at least one of your fandoms.
“Katniss, don’t hoard your food…”
“Get down from there, Clint, how many times…”
“Merida! get back here!” *Elvish cursing*
Can’t love this enough!